I have planned to create a library-related blog for awhile and I'm finally getting started. At the time of this posting I am at the midpoint of the pursuit of my master of library science degree with K-12 media specialist licensure, thoroughly enjoying it and hope to be working in a school library in another year. This blog will discuss various aspects of library school and hopefully later, work in a library itself. It will also discuss various library-related issues and a few book reviews. Of course there will also be the occasional library joke, like why it's a really, really bad idea to shelve the Twilight series in the 523s with the celestial bodies and phenomena.
This summer session I am taking Library Administration, similar to my management course for my undergraduate minor in business, but with a 21st century update and some library specification; and Literature for Children, with which I am getting some help from the best of sources, my 5-year-old and my 3-year-old.
Next post will have a review of a couple of my own favorite picture books.
No comments:
Post a Comment